Price Range : Under $10 ($)
El Ranchito Taco Shop is the best place to spend your leisure time tasting delicious food and enjoying the nice atmosphere. After visiting our restaurant you will definitely have a wish to come back!
Adress: 32251 Mission Trl Ste G4, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
Phone: (951) 245-1438
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForBreakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVYes
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
Food is delicious, great customer service! New bar just opened few games to play also a little pricey. They have a decent kids menu.
Love the extension of new Sports Bar! Great service and Awesome food! Nice change, LE doesn’t have many venues to choose from....
This place turned into a sports bar a week ago! Highly recommend coming here to drink a few beers, watch a game, and get some grub. Hidden gem. I'll be back.
Best tacos in lake Elsinore but also the most priciest. You can enjoy 3 tacos for about $8. I recommend their shredded beef tacos. They have specials like taco Tuesday (2 tacos for $3.50- does not include shredded beef tacos). I have tried their burritos and they are pretty good and are at a fair price. I do not regularly return to this restaurant because Taco Bell or Veros is right around the corner. The employees here are also nice.
Excellent food. I have yet to try the menudo, but that is next. Very pleasant staff.